Saturday 14 May 2011

Miss My Bloggie ♥

06 / May
♥ Morning,my beloved one bought me n my mummy breakfast ~
♥ Follow him n chun haw go for snooker~is a nice day hanging out v thm~
 » They are serious when they playing~
 » 喜歡看见你認真的在做每一件事时~ ^-^
♥ After that,eat dinner v hubby n his family~
 » Got my beloved assam curry fish~other than that, there were鹹魚豬肉餅,soup,vege and egg~
♥ Is full n warm dinner i had at that night~  
。◕‿◕。


♥ After that,we went to IOI mall~
♥ Bought stationery~ hubby's family love to see books~


08 / May
Happy Mama Days 
Mom, without you, there would be no me.

Your love, your attention, your guidance,
have made me who I am.
Without you, I would be lost,
wandering aimlessly,
without direction or purpose.
You showed me the way
to serve, to accomplish, to persevere.
Without you, there would be an empty space
I could never fill, no matter how I tried.
Instead, because of you,
I have joy, contentment, satisfaction and peace.
Thank you, mom.
I have always loved you
and I always will.



On this day,my mummy need to work~bt i've bought a gift to my mummy~
» bcoz my mummy always complain that she had backache~» just hope after taking the medicines,mummy will feel better~ 

My bro bought us Pizza~

» Pizza Hut is not tat nice anymore~
» Hubby suggest next time we buy Domino's~ 
♥ Wish my mummy Happy Mother's Day~
♥ Besides that,wish hubby's mummy have a Happy Mother's Day as well~~



09 / May

今天是第一天開學,可是沒去因為每逢開學的第一天老師都沒到的~
♥ 所以呢就跟杨先生出街看戲去咯~

» 看Fast & Furious 5~
» 好看喲~還很緊張呢~我和杨先生都喜歡戲裡的跑車和超好的音響~

All the actors and actresses in Fast Five

The main Characters of Fast Five - Vin Diesel and Paul Walker

The beauty in Fast Five - Jordana Browser

After that,we go eat KFC~

» Long time din eat KFC v my hubby dy since Penang~ ^_^V
» 
Back to hubby's home~hubby's mummy親之下廚~
»
 Got teow chew style egg~potato cooked v tomato and meat~vege cooked v bacon n tauge~
» Simple dishes simple warmest that i ♥~
»
 Hubby fetch me go buy cakes for my mummy~
♪  Chezzy Cheese n Tiramisu 

♪  Chocolate Brownie n American Chocolate Black Forest

»
 After that,i've reach home~
»
 I'll miss you~ღ 


1 for u n 1 for me~ It will always be a ♥ for us~

Thanks to my precious one~ 
♥ Ms.Gwen


No comments:

Post a Comment