Saturday 14 May 2011

♫♪ Fatty Boom Boom ♫♪

12nd of May
Early in the morning,i've wake up..
Prepare well and go to school,because today got tutorial class..
When i reach school,i need to walk inside by myself,because in new semester we need to pay for the sticker if car enter the school.. 
When i first step into the class,me and seen mun are the only 2 who wear uniform neh.. ;P
We wait teacher for almost 20mins,but teacher never show up.. >.<

After that,we visit the new APPLE store in our school area..
We thought the price will be cheaper,in fact it isn't..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Fortunately mummy wait me at school,mummy fetch me back..
At night,we go eat something delicious.. 
✗Reason is because my sister celebrate belated mother's day v mummy..
✗Today we eat Thai food..1st time eat lots of such spicy n sour food because of my gastric illness...
✗My hubby zao bou lo,because he din join us in this dinner..
Yummy~~~!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com 
 My Family 
 Me n My Pretty Mummy  ◕‿◕
 Spicy n Sour - Tom Yum Soup 
 Spicy n Sour - Kerabu Mango
 Long Bean v Salted fish
 Salt baked 生鱼 v spicy,sweet n sour sauce

猪颈肉
 Im so full n happy~ blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com




13th of May
Today going out v my beloved 1~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
✗ We wear our BODY GLOVE couple shirt oh~ang ang oh~ 
✗ We go for our lunch at Sunway,because hubby need to find hp model for daddy b'day present~
✗ 1st,we go AJISEN RAMEN have lunch~

✗ When we see at the menu,there are lots n lots of foods that we love n want to eat~
✗ We order lots of food,because we thought that it wont be served in a big portion,but we are wrong~ @_@

✗ We cant finish all,so dabao back~
✗ After that,we have a walk thn hubby sent me back home~ 

✗ Although is only a few hours,but we are enjoying~

➸ Share some lovely pics from us
♥ Ajisen Ramen 
 ♥ One of the page from the menu
 ♥ Thick fish v sushi rice~
 ♥ Fried Chicken v Cheese 
 ♥ Sushi Set - Salmon n Tuna Fish
 ♥ 2 bento --> table full ;D
♥ Playing games v his beloved HTC

♥  FOREVER WITH YOU


I've become fatty boom boom
 bcz of all this tasty foods,
but i love it,coz is worth
Always feel happy to be with you 
Thanks to all my beloved one
From my family to my precious Y.O.U
MuaxX
Ms.Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment