Sunday 3 July 2011

1st Photoshoot Session ♥ :)

26/06/2011
 My 1st photoshoot session ever..
Thanks to the photographer DANNY & JASON :)
Thanks to the one who accompany, be my bodyguard, be my model partner - Max Jian Hang :) 
Is been a nice day and lovely memories to me..
Is another turning point in my life..indeed i hate decision making..

♥ Make fun with Jian Hang :)

♥ Spoil the picture because of the mouth,right..? >.<  ;(

♥ Love the Daisy that Danny bought..
It match my dress perfectly.. ;D

♥ The daisy looks pretty,right..? ;P


♥ Photograph By: Jason
♥ More photos coming by Danny
♥ Hope i can have a lovely photoshoot session with my FAMILY and YOU
♥ Smile always the best n i do love SMILE always ^_^
♥ Say CHEESE~~
 Ms.gwen   ♥ ;D

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos! Do post more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lilynn: i'll update soon~ ;)
    Hey girl~how was you~? Feel better~?

    ReplyDelete